It’s important that as an online high school diploma program, K12 Prep Academy not only makes use of, but knows how to use, the latest technology. That’s why our tech support team is extremely fluent in our equipment and programs and is always available to assist K12 PREP families with any questions or concerns they might have. They also make use of remote tools so that should an issue arise, the team can “see” the student’s computer and accurately diagnose and correct them.
Tech support is available to both students and parents from Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm EST via phone, e-mail, or our online support program. Any issues presented on the weekend will be responded to by the next business day.
In order to take high school classes online with K12 Prep Academy, families are expected to have access to the following technology:
- A working PC or Mac computer
- A high-speed internet connection
- A scanner or camera to capture items not created on the computer
- WindowsXP or higher operating system or Mac OS X
- A supported browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge